Here's a quick wrap-up of yesterday:
- We finished our Blockbuster series using Bedtime Stories as a launching point to look at James 4:13-16.
- I had the pleasure of teaching for the second time in three weeks.
- One of the truths of Scripture is that planning is important (Proverbs 20:18, 14:15; & 16:13; Isaiah 32:8). But just as important is how you plan.
- I had a nine point sermon, which I had never come close to doing before.
- Here are some of the points: Looks can be deceiving (we think we know the correct path in life by studying a situation but sometimes (well, a lot of times) God calls us to do something that makes no sense to us. The struggle between the eternal and temporal is enormous and can be harder the more possessions that you have. Life on this planet is short. Live like today is the last day you have. Because Jesus WILL have the final say in our lives.
-- Peace, Jamie