Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Set List 07.19.09

Here is the music that we used for 07.19.09 - Blockbuster (Week 3).

[Music Set]
Counting On God - Jared Anderson
Marvelous Light - Charlie Hall
Days Of Elijah - Robin Mark
Mighty To Save - Laura Story

[Closing Song]
Medley (Turn Your Eyes Upon Jesus/Cannot Say Enough)

This was a crazy weekend for me. Saturday was my 34th birthday so we had family in town. We had a family dinner on Friday night, then I played basketball with some of the young men of the church. My brother and his family stayed at Lori and my apartment so we spent some time catching up on Friday night after I got back from basketball. Saturday morning I had a men's small group meeting followed by a trip down to Chester for a family reunion. Then my parents came over Saturday night for dinner. So by Sunday I was really tired.

This was one of those services when it seemed that everything went wrong. I felt that the band was a little flat this week. We had a few people out and some others had other commitments during our normal practice time so maybe we just didn't have the chemistry that we would normally have. We also had some technical difficulties during the video clips for the sermon. And to top it all off, I had a flat tire when I was done with church. Lori and I did however have a great lunch with some missionary friends of ours that were in town.

Jamie used the movie "Bedtime Stories" to bring out some truths from the book of James. You can read more about it here.

As always, a part of Fred McKinnon's Sunday Set Lists.

Dream Big...Pray Bigger!

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment