Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Random Thoughts

If you're looking for Reveal news or spiritual enlightenment, move along. Nothing to see here, just random thoughts from yours truly.
  • The MLB All-star game used to be a big deal for me. Debating who got left off the team, handing out the mid-season report card, and wondering who was going to make a run and who was going to fade were all a part of my regular summer schedule. No more. Don't know if it's because NFL training camps open in about three weeks or if it's because I'm more interested in who's making The Chase in NASCAR.
  • I have never been a huge Michael Jackson fan. I enjoyed some of his music. However, he may have been the last truly worldwide music star left. The news coverage of his funeral has been unbelievable on some level.
  • The news that Switchfoot's new CD, "Hello Hurricane" will be out in October gives me three exciting events in October to look forward to - "Hello Hurricane," Catalyst and a Disney trip with the family. I'll let you guess which one I'm most excited about.
  • I have become slightly addicted to Twitter and, as usual, slightly obsessed with what Twanalyst says about me.
-- Peace, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment