Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Way

I'm doing two Bible studies that are focused on apologetics. Both have led me to do a lot of reading - books, magazines, websites. Most of it is just two sides yelling at each other, which if you know me, you know I'm not at all inclined to enjoy.

At our college Bible study on Sunday night, I mentioned that some people enjoy arguing. A few smiles broke out on the people in the room who I had just described. I am definitely NOT one of those people. I enjoy a conversation even if I don't agree with you. But I am not the one who always feels like I have to 'win' when I walk away.

Anyway, in my reading, I came across this article, which actually doesn't have a LOT to do with apologetics. But I thought I'd share it with you anyway.

-- Peace, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment