Friday, February 13, 2009

Pizza, Anyone?

Tired of always trying to figure out what to do for lunch after Reveal? Do I go to a sit-down restaurant and hope the waitress isn't exhausted from serving all of the pagans who don't go to Reveal (just kidding)? Do I drive thru Taco Bell or Wendy's knowing that I will regret it within the hour? Do I drive home and pick through the leftovers in the fridge? Do I eat a granola bar on my way to the park for some disc golf?

On March 1, we're making the decision easy for you. As soon as Reveal is over, you can join us in the cafe for hot pizza delivered to us from Fuel Pizza. During March, we are going to set aside three Sundays (March 1, 15, and 29) to eat together right after Reveal. The great news is YOU don't have to anything but show up. Invite a friend or two to join you for Reveal AND lunch. Then stick around and get a chance to know everyone who's involved in Reveal.

-- Peace, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment