Sunday, February 15, 2009

Set List 02.08.09 and 02.15.09

Here is the music that we used on 02.08.09 - God's Purpose...Right Now (Week 1):

Glory Defined (Building 429)
All We Need (Charlie Hall)
Song of Hope (Robbie Seay Band)
Rescue (Jared Anderson)
Come Ye Sinners (Robbie Seay Band)

Here is the music that we used on 02.15.09 - God's Purpose...Right Now (Week 2):

Worship You Forever (Todd Fields)
Let Everything That Has Breath (Matt Redman)
May The Few (Shane Barnard)
I will Exalt Your Name (Jeffrey B. Scott)
Hosanna, You're The King (David E. Bell)
Center (Charlie Hall)
Enough (Chris Tomlin)

Sorry that it took me all week to get the list posted from the 8th. I had a really bad cold and was actually worried that I wouldn't be able to sing at all on Sunday (much less run all three services). But thankfully, I healed up and was able to sing.

On the 8th we had 72 people in REVEAL and about 62 on the 15th. Numbers are steady and even though Jamie and I would love to see them around 150, God is being so faithful to us. My wife said that while we were worshiping this Sunday, God reminded her that even if the numbers aren't where we would like to see them, that He has been working on this for a long time. Remember what it was like before REVEAL started and there was no one in the APEX on Sunday's at 11:55, or even what it was like in the fall with the launch team of only about 25 people?

Every week we are STILL seeing new people come to REVEAL and Jamie, me and a few others are contacting people during the week. Remember that word of mouth is the best way to spread the news. So talk it up, leave a REVEAL card with your tip when you eat out, tell your friends, invite your neighbors. God is doing a great work here, but we have to do our part as well.

Dream Big...Pray Bigger!

Will

1 comment:

  1. Will-
    I often find myself singing a verse or chorus from one of the songs throughout the week during the most random moments - conference call, grocery store, doing laundry. It's a nice reminder of each Sunday's message days after I've heard it. Thanks for posting the set lists - makes it easy for me to hop on itunes and purchase my favorites!!!
    Riley

    ReplyDelete