Saturday, October 10, 2009

Lines


This has been a wild week. I spent the first two days doing five days worth of work so that I could spend the next three days at Catalyst Conference in Atlanta. Spending time listening to Andy Stanley, Louie Giglio, Chuck Swindoll, Francis Chan and more great speakers was tough but someone had to do it.

For those who hear my sermon in August about my extreme distaste (e.g. hatred) for anything resembling a line, I thought you would enjoy both my tweet and my picture of the 'line' to get into the conference on Thursday morning.

I don't like lines, but I especially don't like lines that have no semblance of order to them. The lines at Catalyst were the definition of unorganized lines. I called them blobs.

Anyway, Will and I haven't posted much this week because we've been busy being inspired and challenged. We will not be at Reveal tomorrow but will be capably replaced by others.

If you're reading this late on Saturday night or early Sunday morning, enjoy Reveal. We will be back next Sunday.

-- Peace, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment