Here are a few nuggets from the week, especially from the Atlanta trip:
- The Georgia Aquarium is really nice. While it should take about 2-2 1/2 hours to get through the whole place, part of our group went through the entire aquarium in 47 minutes.
- I got to see the whale sharks being fed. Finally, I found a shark that doesn't frighten me. I've never seen Jaws all the way through. I have read the book. I do NOT like sharks.
- We got to the ballpark an hour before the game started and I got to watch batting practice. The down side is that I was ready to go sometime during the third inning.
- I don't know if it's because I knew we had a four hour drive back or if I'm getting older, but I have a hard time sitting through a full baseball game. Can't they shorten the games to seven innings? Three hours plus for a ball game is a LONG time.
- On the way back, I ate a bag of salt and vinegar chips and drank an extra sweet Lipton sweet tea. Then I followed that with a bag of Peachie O's. My stomach was not amused.
- Because of the sugar rush and caffeine high, I didn't get to sleep until almost 5:00am on Wednesday morning.
- The rain on Wednesday made me want to move to the Pacific Northwest. I love rainy, cool days. If I could order up about 250 of those a year, I would.
- On Wednesday, Hunter and I had a great time planning some videos for the upcoming Marriage for Dummies series.
On Sunday, we will be in week 3 of Indescribable. Steve will continue a sermon series on the attributes of God. I hope that we will see you at Reveal!
-- Peace, Jamie