Sunday, May 24, 2009

Set List 05.24.09

Here is the music that we used on 05.24.09 - Week 3 of "The Core"

[Opening Song]
Bless The Lord - Jeff Deyo

[Music Set]
Forever - Chris Tomlin
Glory Revealed - Candi Pearson Shelton
I Stand Amazed - Candi Pearson Shelton Version

[Closing Song]
Amazing Grace (My Chains Are Gone) - Chris Tomlin

We had a small crowd today (that will probably be the norm for the summer) but man the worship was awesome. My wife, Lori, did a fantastic job on Glory Revealed (even with a sore throat) and Priscila did a great job on I Stand Amazed.

Looking forward to this weekend when we'll be going back to do some more work on the Acts 11:29 Project. Make sure you let me, Jamie, or Lori (loribeaty@gmail.com) know if you want to help us out. We need about 6 people.

As always, part of Fred McKinnon's Sunday Set Lists.

Dream Big...Pray Bigger!

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment