Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Get To Know Your Worship Leader (Part 1)

Hey Reveal-ers,

As of this past weekend, we have been officially doing Reveal for 4 months. And although I have met many of you and have gotten to know a few of you, there are many of you who I haven't had a conversation with. So I thought I'd post some stuff about me

  1. Birthday - July 18th
  2. Spouse - Lori Bennett Beaty (Ann - 03.30.02)
  3. Car - 2000 Chevy Camaro SS Convertible (silver with a black top)
  4. High School - Seneca High School, Seneca, SC (Grad - 1993)
  5. College - Georgia Tech, Atlanta, GA (Grad - 1999)
  6. College Major - Chemical Engineering
  7. Seminary - Fuller Theological Seminary, Pasadena, CA (Grad - 2006)
  8. Favorite College Basketball Team - Duke Blue Devils
  9. Favorite Retired NASCAR Driver - Cale Yarborough
  10. Favorite Current NASCAR Driver - Tony Stewart (but I also pull for Joe Gibbs Racing which includes Kyle Bush, Denny Hamlin, and Joey Logano)
There is more to come, so stay tuned.

Dream Big...Pray Bigger!

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment