Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Set List 01.04.09

Here is the music that we used for 01.04.09 (iPray - Week 1):

Are You Ready? (Creed)
My Glorious (Martin Smith)
You're Worthy Of My Praise (David Ruis as performed by Jeremy Camp)
All We Need (Charlie Hall)
Call My Name (Third Day)
Your Love Is Extravagant (Darrell Evans)


REVEAL played in "Big Church" this week for the 10:30 service. It went great!! Thanks for all the prayers. I'll be honest with you I was really nervous before the service, because I was not sure how that first song was going to be received. But once we got going, I calmed down. I have heard nothing but good comments about the band, the sound, and the worship. God really showed up this week. And I heard that they even had to add chairs there were so many people.

We are back on regular schedule this week so we will be in "The Apex" at 11:55. I am really looking forward to what God is going to do through this service. Keep dreaming big and praying bigger!!

--Will

No comments:

Post a Comment