Sunday, January 25, 2009

Launch Sunday

What can I say? This morning was awesome. It's great to see the months of work pay off with a fantastic worship service and great participation. It was awesome to see people walking into the Apex for the first time, to hear stories of invitations from friends to come to Reveal, to hear of people seeing a commercial or receiving a card in the mail and deciding to come.

Thanks again to Will and the Reveal band. I know you're all probably sick of "Are You Ready?" but it kicked Reveal off in great style this morning.

Since I was in the gym hanging out for childcare, I didn't get to hear Steve's Red Letters message. I'm glad he was feeling well enough to preach this morning.

I will be in Myrtle Beach next weekend for Converge. Week 2 of Red Letters is next week. It's a great chance to bring a friend.

-- Peace, Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment