Monday, December 15, 2008

Set List 12.14.08

Here is the music that we used for 12.14.08 - Week 2 of "Fear Not".

O Come All Ye Faithful (by Third Day)
Everlasting God (by Brenton Brown)
Agnus Dei (by Michael W. Smith as performed by Third Day)
Mary Did You Know (by Mark Lowry as performed by Kutless)

I really felt like God was present this week in worship. Here's why: Our band practice did not go very well Tuesday night. With "It's Christmas" going on, all of the wireless microphones that we normally use were upstairs. So when we got to practice, all of the monitor mixes were off. We spent a large amount of time just trying to get the sound usable again. On top of that, not everyone was able to be at practice so we didn't have a full representation of what we were going to get on Sunday. I woke up Sunday morning at 3:20am having nightmares that I wasn't prepared and that the service was not going to go well. I spent much of the remainder of the morning in prayer for the service, the band, and the sound. But WOW!! God showed up and really spoke into my heart and gave me a peace that things were going to be ok. Just another way that He showed me that I need to "Fear Not" because he is Emmanuel (God-With-Us)!!!

--Will

No comments:

Post a Comment