As the date gets closer to launching, things are considerably busier as we get things prepared. Here's a look at some of the things we did this week.
1. New website - Yep, www.revealworship.com is now up and running. Of course, it will get more developed over the course of the coming weeks but we have a website that is dedicated to Reveal. Hunter, Will and Priscilla have put a lot of time and effort into getting it going.
2. Banners for the Apex - To give the Apex some identity, we have ordered banners to hang behind the stage and possibly over the welcome desk.
3. iPray - Every time we do a new series and new promo cards, I think that it's the coolest yet. Well, for the series in January (iPray), we hit a home run of Ruthian proportions. Wait til you see the handout cards. They look like an ipod classic.
4. Promo items - We are developing and ordering items like flyers, yard signs, pens, and more to promote the launch of Reveal. It runs from some pretty basic stuff to some pretty cool stuff.
5. Advertising - We are working on TV ads for Comporium, internet ads for Facebook and direct mail cards for Rock Hill, Fort Mill, and Tega Cay.
There is still a lot to get done and not a huge amount of time to do. The most important part is using Reveal as a way to introduce Jesus to those who need him most!
Hope to see you at Fear Not tomorrow.
Peace - Jamie