Bb - How Great Is Our God - Tomlin/Reeves/Cash
Bb/C - You You Are God - Walker Beach
D - All Creatures Of Our God And King - Crowder/Draper/Milligan/Assisi
G# - Let My Words Be Few - Redman/Redman
A - Offering - Third Day
This week was "Commitment Sunday" where we go over what it means to join FBC. Jamie preached in REVEAL today and did a great job with a passage from Acts 8:26-40 on the Philip and the Ethiopian Eunuch. We opened with the Miller Lite commercial where the guy can't say "Love" to his girlfriend, but he can say that he'd "love" another beer. (NOTE: We at FBC do not in any way endorse Miller Light or any other alcohol manufacturer.) Here are the main points of the message:
4 Facets of Commitment
- Commitment to a relationship not a religion
- Available to all not limited to a select few
- Based on the work of Jesus not on our efforts
- Leads to Action
- Why are you doing what you're doing?
- What limits have you placed on God?
- When is the last time you said yes to God?
See what other worship leaders are doing here at Sunday Set Lists.
Dream Big...Pray Bigger!