Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Set List 10.11.09

Here is the music that we used for 10.11.09 - Week 5 of "Marriage For Dummies":

Eb - I Run To You - Lady Antebellum
E - Undignified - Matt Redman (David Crowder Version)
G - Born Again - Third Day
D - Hope Now - Addison Road
E - I Still Believe - Jeremy Camp

I was off the stage for the second week in a row. This time because our staff went to Catalyst in Atlanta. While there Jamie and I visited two churches, Perimeter Church on Saturday and 12Stones on Sunday.

I was told that Allison and Tommy did a great job leading the musical portion of worship Sunday! So many thanks to them for their hard work. I am looking forward to being back in Reveal this week after two weeks off.

As always part of Fred McKinnon's Sunday Set Lists.

Dream Big...Pray Bigger!

Will

No comments:

Post a Comment